Courage for the week no.1

Dear reader, 

Some time ago I had the idea of creating a section on my blog that I called "Courage for the week" where every Monday I post a positive quote or a thought that I remind myself every morning for a week.

Unfortunately I never developed that idea but better late than never, right? 

While I sip on a peppermint tea I'm writing my first Courage for the Week. 


This weeks thought is very very simple. A lot of people ask themselves, how can I be happy? How can I become happier? Well, it is very simple, just decide every morning that you are in a good mood. 

You might argue that it isn't that simple, what if something not so good happens today at work/school/home? Here comes the harder bit, before reacting think twice and repeat to yourself "today I'm happy, today I am in a good mood". Try not to get stressed over every day tasks and just enjoy :)

I know that what I am telling you is not rocket science but while this may seem very silly and of course you've heard it a dozen times already, you probably don't apply it to every day life.

I hope you have a very happy week, 

love xxx

Maria 



comments powered by Disqus